Davao Cacao Nibs
These cacao nibs are roasted and unsweetened. They're an excellent source of antioxidants, fiber protein, and healthy fats.
They can help give you a feeling of fullness, improve your immunity and also help in blood sugar control.
Cacao Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
Cacao Banana Smoothie Bowl
- You can GRIND the nibs to make a chocolatey mixture with muesli or chia pudding
- Add dates or honey if you want it to become sweeter
Storage: Transfer to an airtight container to maintain their freshness for an extended period.
Suggested Serving: 28 grams provides
- Calories: 175
- Protein: 3 grams
- Fat: 15 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Sugar: 1 gram
- Iron: 6% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Magnesium: 16% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 9% of the RDI
- Zinc: 6% of the RDI
- Manganese: 27% of the RDI
- Copper: 25% of the RDI