Organic Chia Seeds
Chia Seeds are an excellent source of fiber, omega-3, and antioxidants. They are high in fiber and protein that can aid weight loss. They can also help in heart health, reduce blood sugar, and reduce chronic inflammations.
Prepare your weeklong chia pudding! You can vary the fruits toppings per day. This is an ideal on-the-go breakfast too!
- Chia pudding + coconut milk + mango + coconut flakes + flax seeds -- feels like vacay!
How to get that sticky pudding texture:
Just add your fave (plant-based) milk (4tbs to 1 cup milk)
Stir until slightly bloomed
Storage: Transfer to an airtight container to maintain their freshness for an extended period.
Suggested Serving: 28 grams (2 tbs) provides
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
- Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.