Raw almonds are an excellent source of Vitamin E, fiber and healthy fats. They help in heart health, diabetes, and weight management.
The unique combination of almonds — plant-based protein, fiber, monounsaturated fats and nutrients make them a good hearty snack!
Storage: You can store at room temperature for 3 months. If refrigerated, they can last up to a year. Use an airtight container.
Suggested Serving: 1oz or 1/4 cup provides
- Fiber: 1.7 grams
- Carbs: 5 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
- Fat: 13 grams (6 of which are omega-6s)
- Vitamin K: 18% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 33% of the RDI
- Manganese: 42% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 37% of the RDI
- Iron: 23% of the RDI
- Zinc: 14% of the RDI
- Copper: 19% of the RDI