Whole Rolled Oats
These Australian Whole Rolled Oats are an excellent source of fiber, protein and antioxidants.
Packed with soluble fiber, a type of beneficial dietary fiber that forms a gel-like substance when digested.
The protein structures in oats are similar to legumes, which are known for their high nutritional value.
Instructions: Rolled oats can be eaten raw, but ideally to be soaked overnight to make the nutrients easier absorbed by the body.
Oat milk! This is the most eco-friendly milk option
Storage: Use an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place.
Suggested Serving: 1/2 cup
- Manganese: 191% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 34% of the RDI
- Copper: 24% of the RDI
- Iron: 20% of the RDI
- Zinc: 20% of the RDI
- Folate: 11% of the RDI
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI
- Smaller amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)